Llanelli Market Complete Electrical Upgrade.
Cowell Street Precinct and Stepney Street Precinct.
IWEC Electrical are in progress of the electrical refurbishment of Llanelli Market and the precincts which commenced on Monday 11th January 2016. The work will be carried out over an estimated four month period. The electricians and engineers have been working night shifts to minimize the disruption to the public and business owners. The focus of the installation will be the upgrading of the lighting to LED energy efficient fittings. This will enhance the lighting levels and lowering energy costs whilst reducing the Carbon Footprint.
The electrical refurbishment works consist of-:
- Western Power Main upgrade
- Complete Containment system to include Galvanised tray work, Basket and Trunking.
- Distribution to all market stalls including Digital metering
- Distribution to communal areas including split lighting and power distribution boards and metering
- LV power to communal areas
- LED low energy lighting through
- LED low energy Emergency lighting to comply with BS5266-1 2011
- LED low energy external lights
- Fully integrated Fire Alarm
- Fully integrated Intruder Alarm system
- Disabled alarm system
- Public Address system
- WIFI system
- Electrical connections to mechanical systems
- Inspection and test of electrical systems
- Commissioning of fire alarm, intruder alarm, disabled alarm, WIFI and public address systems.